Clients are admitted to detox and residential services 24 hours a day. UpOn admission, our staff will search all belongings. Drugs of any kind must be turned over to staff. Admission time will be scheduled when we call to you. It is important that you come at the time arranged.
Detox Admission Info
- Bring comfortable clothing for a 5 to 7 day period.
- Medications prescribed by your doctor must be in properly labeled containers. Please do not mix pills.
- If you smoke, bring enough cigarettes to last 3-5 days
- Your insurance card.
- Toiletries, towels, facecloth, etc.
- Cell phones.
- Candy, pop or other food items.
- Perfume or cologne.
- iPods/computers are not recommended.
- Drug paraphernalia.
- Inappropriate clothing for a detox center i.e. tops that expose your midriff.